some of the
photos so small and of crappy quality?
HomeUpLife in the 1980'sLife in 1909Life in the 1500'sGoogle circa 1970Things Mother taught usDolphin Stress TestWhy men are happier than womenwork vs. prisonFree McDonald's couponCool Things About MenRedneck EtiquetteRedneck Exercise ProgramRedneck HoroscopeYou know you're from Louisville ifYou know you're a redneck ifTips for visiting the SouthThings only Southerners KnowThings you learn from moviesBullshotAmazing crab videoDr Seuss Explains ComputersDogs' PrayersHow to wrap a giftHealth Questions AnsweredList of PhobiasFree Eye Exam
Home • About • Testimonials • Tour Schedule • Virtual Surveys • Contact Earl
You know you're a redneck if...
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
3. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
4. You think the Nutcracker is something you do off the high dive.
5. The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
6. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65 mph.
7. You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don't want it.
8. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
9. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
10. Your grandmother has Ammo on her Christmas list.
11. You think a subdivision is part of a math problem.
12. Your kids take a siphon hose to show and tell.
13. You have used a rag for a gas cap.
14. Your house doesn't have curtains but your truck does.
15. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
16. You can spit without opening your mouth.
17. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
18. You have a complete set of salad bowls, and they all say Cool Whip on the side.
19. The biggest city you've ever been to is Walmart.
20. Your working TV sits on top of your washing machine.
21. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.
22. You think a quarter horse is that ride in front of K-Mart.
23. Your neighbors think you're a detective because a cop always brings you home.
24. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does a $100,000 worth of improvement.
25. You've used a toilet brush as a back scratcher.
26. You missed 5th grade graduation because you had jury duty.
Website design by
Susan Spencer Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved. Read
Revised: 20 Jun 2009 Susan's