some of the
photos so small and of crappy quality?
Life in the 1980's
Life in 1909
Life in the 1500's
Google circa 1970
Things Mother taught us
Dolphin Stress Test
Why men are happier than women
work vs. prison
Free McDonald's coupon
Cool Things About Men
Redneck Exercise Program
You know you're from Louisville if
You know you're a redneck if
Tips for visiting the South
Things only Southerners Know
Things you learn from movies
Amazing crab video
Dr Seuss Explains Computers
How to wrap a gift
Health Questions Answered
List of Phobias
Free Eye Exam
Home • About • Testimonials • Tour Schedule • Virtual Surveys • Contact Earl
learn from Movies:
1. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one, dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
2.Honest and hard-working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
3. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach the armpit level of a woman, but only the waist level of the man lying beside her.
4. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
5. All grocery bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
6. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least a half-hour to escape.
7. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
8. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
9. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
10. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
11. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off, but luckily you'll always blindly choose to cut the right wire.
12. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
13. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.