some of the
photos so small and of crappy quality?
Life in the 1980's
Life in 1909
Life in the 1500's
Google circa 1970
Things Mother taught us
Dolphin Stress Test
Why men are happier than women
work vs. prison
Free McDonald's coupon
Cool Things About Men
Redneck Exercise Program
You know you're from Louisville if
You know you're a redneck if
Tips for visiting the South
Things only Southerners Know
Things you learn from movies
Amazing crab video
Dr Seuss Explains Computers
How to wrap a gift
Health Questions Answered
List of Phobias
Free Eye Exam
Home • About • Testimonials • Tour Schedule • Virtual Surveys • Contact Earl
Gift Wrapping Instructions for Cat Owners
1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to cupboard and collect bag in which present is contained, and shut door.
3. Open door and remove cat from cupboard.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.
6. Go to drawer, and collect transparent sticky tape, ribbons, scissors, labels, etc. . .
7. Lay out presents and wrapping materials on table, to enable wrapping strategy to be formed.
8. Go back to drawer to get string, remove cat that has been in the drawer since last visit and collect string.
9. Remove present from bag.
10. Remove cat from bag.
11. Open box to check present, remove cat from box, replace present.
12. Lay out paper to enable cutting to size.
13. Try and smooth out paper, realize cat is underneath and remove cat.
14. Cut the paper to size, keeping the cutting line straight.
15. Throw away first sheet as cat chased the scissors, and tore the paper.
16. Cut second sheet of paper to size - by putting cat in the bag the present came in.
17. Place present on paper.
18. Lift up edges of paper to seal in present. Wonder why edges don't reach. Realize cat is between present and paper. Remove cat.
19. Place object on paper, to hold in place while tearing transparent sticky tape.
20. Spend 20 minutes carefully trying to remove transparent sticky tape from cat with pair of nail scissors.
21. Seal paper with sticky tape, making corners as neat as possible.
22. Look for roll of ribbon. Chase cat down hall in order to retrieve ribbon.
23. Try to wrap present with ribbon in a two directional turn.
24. Re-roll ribbon and remove paper, which is now torn due to cat's enthusiastic ribbon chase.
25. Repeat steps 13-20 until you reach last sheet of paper.
26. Decide to skip steps 13-17 in order to save time and reduce risk of losing last sheet of paper. Retrieve old cardboard box that is the right size for sheet of paper.
27. Put present in box, and tie down with string.
28. Remove sting, open box and remove cat.
29. Put all packing materials in bag with present and head for lockable room.
30. Once inside lockable room, lock door and start to re-lay out paper and materials.
31. Remove cat from box, unlock door, put cat outside door, close and re-lock
32. Repeat previous step as often as is necessary (until you can hear cat from outside door)
33. Lay out last sheet of paper. (This will be difficult in the small area of the toilet, but do your best)
34. Discover cat has already torn paper. Unlock door go out and hunt through various cupboards, looking for sheet of last year's paper. Remember that you haven't got any left because cat helped with this last year as well.
35. Return to lockable room, lock door, and sit on toilet and try to make torn sheet of paper look presentable.
36. Seal box, wrap with paper and repair by very carefully sealing with sticky tape. Tie up with ribbon and decorate with bows to hide worst areas.
37. Label. Sit back and admire your handiwork, congratulate yourself on completing a difficult job.
38. Unlock door, and go to kitchen to make drink and feed cat.
39. Spend 15 minutes looking for cat until coming to obvious conclusion.
40. Unwrap present, untie box and remove cat.
41. Go to shops and buy a gift bag.